Wednesday, September 16, 2009

From Annie re Amazon and Galapagos trip

Hi all
This is a test email. If anyone wants off the list, please let me know - if you know anyone that wants on - email to this address.
In one week from today, this exact hour, we will be in Quito, Ecuador! :) I bet I can find some beautiful butterflies a-hatching in my stomach already! For the first two nights, we should have email contact, then nothing for 8 days. After the Amazon cruise we should have email contact again for another two days days and then none while we are on the Galapagos Islands. They say there is internet, but I am not sure we will be able to get it much at all.
But I know me............ each night I will type up the days doings and have it ready to pop off as soon as a connection is found. I will label each email alphabetically so that there will be some order. Hopefully I will be able to get a good few emails to you, as well as photos. Pray for my cameras!
The blog is: http://GalapagoBaggs.blogspot.com. If I can only send to limited emails, this blog will be where I would send to..... so check there in case.
Please do not send me any forwards, or attachments, funnies or photos while we are away... it will block my email up and .........well, please dont - thanks! Any and all other emails are very welcome. To my regular emailers - please keep writing, and U3 (my kids), please keep me updated on you all.
Thats it for now... see you next week
Annie

2 comments:

volsfan said...

Add me to your regular emailers..this is great, next best thing to being there! : ) Sandy (sandra stevenson---her laptop is holding good so far, she loves it!)
stevensonsj@bellsouth.net
Stay safe!Sandra/frenchieLuLu/yorkieSassy

Tracy Neal said...

Hope you guys arrive safely. Am having a small technical difficulty. Would love for you to email me: tracypneal@yahoo.com